- 14 cm pole diameter *
- Length 10 cm -148 cm selectable *
- wrapped with 12 mm sisal rope in high quality * from a German rope factory
- the rope is wrapped especially tight with special machines and fixed by hand by our employees
- Sisal is fixed to the sleeve with environmentally friendly wood glue
- the ends are grooved and fastened
- Thread 10 mm (M10) inside
- Best quality "MADE IN GERMANY"
* (Deviations in the mm range possible)
standard or solid wood?
It is difficult to choose between these two.
The standard version, which we have been using for our trees for decades, convinces with its high stability and insensitivity to indoor climatic fluctuations. The hard cardboard sleeve is 10 mm extra thick-walled and has a load capacity of 2000 kg on a column length of 100 cm, for example.
Inside the column there are 2 multiplex wooden heads with M10 thread from German production. These are placed in the sleeve in a complex process. This system withstands even very strong forces.
The statics of our trees are based on the perfection of the columns.
The solid wood variant convinces with its high weight. A solid wood column weighs on average about 30% more than the standard variant. This gives the tree even greater stability.
In response to many customer inquiries, we have now also included this variant in our production.
A solid wood column consists entirely of wood which is made from one piece.
Here, too, an M10 thread made in Germany is embedded.
Wood works with fluctuations in air humidity and temperature. Therefore, solid wood columns should be in rooms that have a constant climate.